REGISTER NOW BY CREDIT CARD
FATHERS DAY CAR SHOW
SAVE THE DATE! 6-18-2017
NY GOOD GUYS AUTO SHOW
CAR SHOW INFORMATION / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
****READ THIS IMPORTANT INFO****
PREREGISTRATION STARTED! NY Good Guys Car Show at Belmont Park Racetrack on Father's Day. The address is 2150 Hempstead Turnpike, Elmont, NY 11003. This is an indoor / outdoor Car Event with an open garage car corral. PREREGISTERED CARS WILL BE PARKING FIRST.
SUNDAY JUNE 18, 2017
RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
GATES OPEN 10:30 A.M. ARRIVE EARLY!
NO SHOW CARS WILL BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE BUILDING BEFORE 4 p.m.
NY GOOD GUYS CAR SHOW FEE IS: $20.00 FOR INDOOR PARKING. INDOOR CAR EXHIBITORS GET:
• 1 LUNCH VOUCHER (LIMITED TO 1 PER VEHICLE) AND ONLY FOR INDOOR PARKED CAR OWNERS.
• 4 FAMILY PASSES FOR GENERAL ADMISSION INTO BELMONT.
OUTDOOR PARKING & WITH A STAMPED HAND, WILL GAIN ACCESS TO COME AND GO BY FOOT, FROM THE INDOOR CAR SHOW. (THIS OPTION IS FOR THE SHOW CAR OWNER ONLY.
SHOW CAR QUALITY EXHIBITORS WILL BE INSIDE. IF YOU ARRIVE EARLY, YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF GETTING INSIDE. OUTDOOR PARKING WILL ALSO BE MADE AVAILABLE.
NOTE: NY GOOD GUYS, INC. Is not affiliated with any other company.
All show cars should be preregistered for this event in advance to enter first. NON- preregistered cars will be able to enter on a first come first serve basis. The car exhibit is inside the building and space is limited. You should not wait to mail your preregistration form to us if you want to display your car inside. Preregistration does not guarantee you an indoor spot / or if you arrive late. If you will be attending with friends or attending as a club it is best if you all meet up at an outside location and then enter at one time. You will not be able to hold spaces. Show car exhibitors will receive a confirmation email when your registration form has been received. Same day, on the premises registrations will be limited. (ARRIVING EARLY IS YOUR BEST OPPORTUNITY TO GET INSIDE PARKING.) Email us for more info at: email@example.com.
Sponsors can arrive at 8:00 a.m. to set up. If you need more time email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO SHOW CARS WILL BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE INDOOR EXHIBIT BEFORE 4:00PM.
Should an emergency occur, please advise an event STAFF representative or a security guard. We are in tight quarters with heavy foot traffic.
NO PETS ARE PERMITTED ON SITE.
• Peoples choice voting will take place throughout the day by the public. Winning car is strictly based on the popular vote by the patrons for the indoor show cars only. Cars parked outside the gate will NOT be part of the voting process.
• NO boom boxes or playing of loud music during show hours. (REMEMBER WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO THE HORSE TRACK.)
• Engines must remain off during the show. NO revving of engines or use of hydraulics/airbags during show hours.
• Reckless behavior and excessive, unnecessary noise will not be tolerated.
• Check-in starts at 9:30 a.m. Gates open at 10:30 a.m. and cars will be allowed in the building at 10:30 a.m.
• All vehicles must comply with on-site traffic directions. YOU WILL BE DIRECTED WHERE TO PARK.
• NO support vehicles are allowed in the event. Spaces for support vehicles will be provided, if requested, prior to the event outside the building. For more information, call 516.852.8112 or email us at: email@example.com.
• All cars should be street legal and MUST be insured.
• Sponsors with a booth are responsible for their rented space and must insure any items that you deem valuable. It is also your responsibility to secure any items or displays from breaking lose or falling and to protect the public.
• These rules may be modified in order to maintain the safety and integrity of the event.
Disclaimer: The NY Good Guys Exhibition & Car Show or its representatives will not be held liable for any damage that patrons may inflict (if any) on your vehicle. (Watch your vehicle. Each exhibitor is responsible for the security of their vehicle.) The NY Good Guys, and the New York Racing Association, its officials and show personnel are not responsible for theft or damage of personal articles left in or around your vehicle.
LIABILITY RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: You hereby release and forever hold harmless NY GOOD GUYS, it’s officers, members, all representatives and organizations associated with the event, The New York Racing Association, Inc. for any damages (including damages to any vehicles or equipment), injuries, liabilities, expenses, or losses incurred in conjunction with the event. Signor / car owner understands and agrees that they are responsible for their automobile(s) and the contents of their automobile(s) and must have all necessary vehicle insurance in place. You agree to operate your vehicle in a responsible manner. NO REFUNDS.
Your view from the show!
The two greatest horse powers come together.
See you there!
Don't wait! Space is limited. Pre-register today.
Don't miss out on a great day!
Have a true day of leisure, like Father's Day should be! Create a relaxing and care free day of shared memories. Pack a picnic lunch, (no glass) or let Belmont Racetrack do the cooking.
You just need to grab your keys and the family and let the NY Good Guys help start a new Father's Day tradition for 2017.
You don't have to clean the BBQ.
You don't have to clean the back yard.
You don't have to entertain.
There is so much fun to be had by all! This is a multi-generational event. All activities are free with your paid admission to the car show, except of course, when you bet the horses.
Imagine...you could spend Father's Day at a car show! Park your car up front overlooking the Belmont Racetrack,
a place that promises something for your whole family. Sounds great! Right?
SAVE THE DATE! NY Good Guys partners with the
New York Racing Association at BELMONT PARK.
"NY's Largest Car, Bike & Truck Association."